Ophthalmologist for an outpatient clinic, BRUSSELS
Are you looking for a new challenge and have you often thought about starting your own practice in ophthalmology? But do you look up to all the hassle that this entails? Then this vacancy is ideal for you. You do not need a startup fee and you receive a percentage of all medical procedures you perform. Every month you make a digital overview of all the transactions you have performed, you will receive your turnover less the costs for facility services, etc. This way you can easily join.
About our client:
For our client, an outpatient center in the center of Brussels, we are looking for an all-round diagnostic ophthalmologist. This organization has various locations in Flanders and Brussels. We are especially looking for an ophthalmologist for the Brussels location. Our client focuses mainly on insured care and the patient population is very diverse and multicultural.
What are you going to do?
- You will work as an all-round ophthalmologist, your work involves consultations, minimal surgery which can be performed without anesthesia or operating room and furthermore all diagnostic procedures in the field of ophthalmology.
- You will work as a self-employed ophthalmologist without staff, you will set your own agenda and determine for yourself what you do in the medical procedures.
- You can refer patients for operations to various hospitals in the immediate vicinity.
- Allround ophthalmologist.
- Being able to work independently.
- Strong organizational skills.
This is you:
- have completed your studies in ophthalmology.
- have at least 1 year of work experience.
- are able to organize your own work.
- enjoy working in a multicultural setting.
- have perseverance.
- are looking for independent work
- are interested in entrepreneurship.
- are fluent in French.
Reasons for choosing this job:
- Income based on work up to €10,000 gross per month.
- Full-time or part-time is negotiable.
- Flexible working hours.
- Indefinite contract.
- Holidays to be determined yourself.
- Working as a self-employed person.
- Good work/life balance.
Candidates who choose Care Force:
- have a dream to live and work in another country;
- have an EU/EEA nationality;
- master the English language;
- master the Dutch language or are willing to learn Dutch through our own Language Academy;
- are willing to emigrate to the Netherlands (or Belgium) in the foreseeable future.
Apply via Care Force and:
- find your dream job abroad;
- learn Dutch through the Care Force Language Academy;
- we guide you during the application process;
- we ensure a worry free mediation process;
- we help you find suitable accommodation;
- we take care of all documents and bureaucratic formalities such as diploma recognition, banking, insurance, registrations and registrations.