Orthoptist Doctor - Vacancy in Sweden
- Make an assessment of visual impairment before the examination by the ophthalmologist.
- To care for and treat children with suspected eye diseases / visual impairments and adults with suspected orthoptic disorders.
- To establish the treatment of adults and children up to 8-9 years, and neurologic patients with double vision.
- To collaborate with an eye nurse, optician and specialist in ophthalmology.
What’s expected of you
- To be a trained orthoptist.
- To be able to work independently.
Salary and Conditions
- Approximately 2800 € gross per month.
What do we offer
- A free visit to see the place where you will live and work and meet future colleagues.
- A free preparing and intensive language course.
- A free intensive language course for partners and children in school age.
- Kindergarten for the youngest.
- Free apartment at the course location for you and your family, all costs covered (electricity, gas, water, and WiFi).
- Flight tickets to the course location for the whole family.
- A scholarship for the intensive language course of 800 € monthly.
- Generous relocation package, including flight tickets and transportation of goods.
- We find you a place to live and help to register your children in a school or kindergarten.
- We help you with practical matters, such as social security numbers, medical cards, bank accounts, etc.
- We help your spouse with sources for job searches.
- We contact the moving company and arrange a moving trip.
- You receive an information package with practical details and a contact person to call in case of any problems.
2 800 EUR per month