Paediatrician for regional hospital, BELGIUM, WEST-FLANDERS
If you dream of continuing your career in one of the most charming countries in Europe, this vacancy could be a great fit. One of our clients has asked us to look for a skilled and passionate pediatrician. The hospital now has six pediatricians and they are looking to strengthen the team.
What are you going to do?
Together with the other pediatricians you form a close team and you work in a real team. With regard to income, everything is arranged very openly and transparently, you are paid per performance. For the consultations and on-call duties you are in an association with other pediatricians.
-You will work as an all-round pediatrician.
- If you have a sub-specialty, it will be discussed whether you can use it as much as possible together with the other pediatricians.
- You work both clinically and outpatiently. The consultations also include tests such as skin prick tests to check for allergies, lung function tests for respiratory problems and uroflow tests for urinary problems.
- The six pediatricians are not only active in consultation and in the pediatric hospitalization department, but also in emergency admission, obstetrics, maternity and the premature ward. The pediatricians ensure continuity of care in these different departments by means of a daily rotation system.
- Allround pediatrician.
- Team player.
- Affinity with a specialty within the field of pediatric care.
- Likes variety in work.
This is you:
- You have completed (or nearly completed) your pediatrics studies.
- Are able to organize your own work.
- You like to work in a team.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- You preferably have a special interest in one of the subspecialties of pediatrics.
- You are a strong communicator and can connect well not only with the patient but also with the entire family.
Reasons for choosing this job:
- Income based on performance up to € 200,000 gross per year (full-time).
- Work full-time or part-time is negotiable.
- Indefinite contract.
- Holiday days to be determined yourself.
- Working as a self-employed specialist.
- Living and working in an area close to beautiful cities and the Belgian coast.
Candidates who choose Care Force:
- have a dream to live and work in another country;
- have an EU/EEA nationality;
- master the English language;
- master the Dutch language or are willing to learn Dutch through our own Language Academy;
- are willing to emigrate to the Netherlands (or Belgium) in the foreseeable future.
Apply via Care Force and:
- find your dream job abroad;
- learn Dutch through the Care Force Language Academy;
- we guide you during the application process;
- we ensure a worry free mediation process;
- we help you find suitable accommodation;
- we take care of all documents and bureaucratic formalities such as diploma recognition, banking, insurance, registrations and registrations.