Paediatrician in Norway
We keep working from home, offering you our services and solutions online!
- The department treats children and young adults from week 32 to the age of 18 with general pediatric issues, so the tasks range widely in the pediatric field.
- As a specialist, you are expected to be able to participate in all parts of the department's operations; receiving, examining and treating acutely and chronically ill children at the inpatient clinic, and newborns at the outpatient clinic.
- You will supervise and guide resident doctors.
- You will do treatment and follow-up of patients according to the department's treatment routines and organization by the treatment procedures of the Norwegian Pediatric Association qualifications.
What's expected of you
- We are looking for a new colleague who will help us improve a well-functioning clinic.
- To be a specialist in paediatrics.
- To be curious and interested in understanding new cultures. Not only the Norwegian but also the Sami culture you will have patients from at our hospital.
Salary and conditions
- Full-time job (37,5 hrs) with possible guard duties.
- Basic Salary 4500-5500 net
- Duties are paid separately
What we offer
- A free visit to see the place where you will live and work and meet future colleagues.
- A free preparing and intensive language course.
- A free intensive language course for partners and children in school age. Kindergarten for the youngest.
- Free apartment at the course location for you and your family, all costs covered (electricity, gas, water, and WiFi).
- Flight tickets to the course location for the whole family.
- A scholarship for the intensive language course of 800 € monthly.
- Generous relocation package, including flight tickets and transportation of goods.
- We find you a place to live and help to register your children in a school or kindergarten.
- We help you with practical matters, such as social security numbers, medical cards, bank accounts, etc.
- We help your spouse with sources for job searches.
- We contact the moving company and arrange a moving trip.
- You receive an information package with practical details and a contact person to call in case of any problems.