Pathologists in Sweden
- The laboratory in Örebro is looking for 2 pathologists to join their team. One vacancy is for a pathologist with subspecialization in cytology or hematopathology and one for a general pathologist.
- There are great opportunities for development within the discipline. Together with the employees at the laboratory and through cooperation in the region, you will develop the diagnostics in order to meet the needs of the patients
What is expected of you
- High production volume
- Master all the elements within cutout, intercepts, autopsies
- To be up to date in diagnostics, new findings, and new analyzes
- To assist in medical skills when setting new methods according to the quality system guidelines
- To support and participate in the production process with medical expertise for assessment, diagnosis, and advice
- To teach resident doctors
- To participate in or conduct research
What we offer
- A free visit to see the place where you will live and work and meet future colleagues.
- A free preparing and intensive language course.
- A free intensive language course for partners and children in school age. Kindergarten for the youngest.
- Free apartment at the course location for you and your family, all costs covered (electricity, gas, water, and WiFi).
- Flight tickets to the course location for the whole family.
- A scholarship for the intensive language course of 800 € monthly.
- Generous relocation package, including flight tickets and transportation of goods.
- We find you a place to live and help to register your children in a school or kindergarten.
- We help you with practical matters, such as social security numbers, medical cards, bank accounts, etc.
- We help your spouse with sources for job searches.
- We contact the moving company and arrange a moving trip to Sweden.
- You receive an information package with practical details and a contact person to call in case of any problems.
Salary and Conditions
- Salary starting from 5.600 EUR gross per month.
- Full-time employment 40 hours per week.
- Permanent contract after 6 months trial period and obtaining the license.
- Duties will be paid apart.
5600 EUR per month