• The clinic is looking for two specialists in pathology, focusing on gastrointestinal pathology and preferably also on gynaecological pathology.
• The laboratory for clinical pathology offers diagnostics regarding histopathological and cytological examinations, cytological puncture in the outpatient unit, molecular pathology, and autopsy.
What’s expected of you:
• To be specialised in clinical pathology with at least five years of experience as a specialist. Experience in other healthcare systems is also an advantage.
• Being collaborative and a team player with good communication skills is very important.
What we offer
• A free visit to see the place where you will live and work and meet future colleagues.
• Free preparation and intensive language course.
• A free intensive language course for partners and children of school age. Kindergarten for the youngest.
• Free apartment at the course location for you and your family, all costs covered (electricity, gas, water and WiFi).
• Flight tickets to the course location for the whole family.
• A scholarship for the intensive language course of 800 € monthly.
• Generous relocation package, including flight tickets and transportation of goods.
• We find you a place to live and help to register your children in a school or kindergarten.
• We help you with practical matters, such as social security numbers, medical cards, bank accounts, etc.
• We help your spouse with sources for job search.
• We contact the moving company and arrange the moving trip.
• You receive an information package with practical details and a contact person to call in case of any problems.