ABOUT THE HOSPITAL
The university is one of the leading pathology clinics in Sweden. They have a group of extremely knowledgeable, experienced and committed employees. The clinic has general pathology and all subspecialties, including molecular pathology at the forefront. They continuously give good opportunities for competence development.
ABOUT THE REGION
The city is widely known for being a textile city, home to worldwide brands and companies as well as the prestigious textile school. It is less than an hour away from Gothenburg.
Main responsibilities and expectations:
- At the pathology clinic in the hospital, there are fast decision-making paths, a high level of knowledge and opportunities to combine a broad knowledge of general pathology with a subspecialisation.
- As a pathologist, you will have just over 60 colleagues in the entire region. In the hospital you will be working, there are currently five specialists/senior doctors, two resident doctors, and one section manager, a pathologist.
- They want to continue to build on the high-quality diagnostics that are carried out in collaboration with a very well-functioning laboratory and other colleagues in the region so you will have great opportunities to affect the work at the clinic.
What's expected of you:
- To be structured, meticulous, focused on quality and have good cooperation skills.
- To be a specialist in pathology.
- To be able to complete the intensive Swedish language course, which is part of the MediCarrera program.
*To be a specialist doctor/nurse/dentist with at least 2-3 years of experience and graduated from an EU university.
* To be an EU citizen or have an EU Long-term residence permit.
In case you are not an EU citizen:
* Your diploma has to be homologated in one of the EU countries.
* You need to have at least 2-3 years of experience in one of the EU countries after the title homologation.
* Long term residency from an EU country.