Pathology Vacancy in Norway
The department has a strong academic environment that they want to develop further. Each year, the department receives approximately 37,000 histology specimens and 9,000 cytology specimens (exfoliative and punctures) and performs 100 autopsies. The goal is to have a stable medical staff with an estimated 16 consultant doctors and 8 residents. The department wants to build up its own expertise in molecular pathology and apply new technology. Vestre Viken is working on a new hospital building, and the department is strongly involved in this planning work.
What’s expected of you
- To be a specialist in pathology.
- To have good collaboration skills.
- To help the department develop professionally and socially.
Salary and Conditions S
- Salary is generally of 5000 EUR month (NET).
- Full time 40 hrs/week.
- Duties (if any) paid separately.
What we offer
- A free visit to see the place where you will live and work and meet future colleagues.
- A free preparing and intensive language course.
- A free intensive language course for partners and children in school age. Kindergarten for the youngest.
- Free apartment at the course location for you and your family, all costs covered (electricity, gas, water, and WiFi).
- Flight tickets to the course location for the whole family.
- A scholarship for the intensive language course of 800 € monthly.
- Generous relocation package, including flight tickets and transportation of goods.
- We find you a place to live and help to register your children in a school or kindergarten.
- We help you with practical matters, such as social security numbers, medical cards, bank accounts, etc.
- We help your spouse with sources for job searches.
- We contact the moving company and arrange a moving trip.
- You receive an information package with practical details and a contact person to call in case of any problems.