Amplia is a multinational company, created in 2015, with operations in 4 continents (Europe, Asia, Africa and North America). Our consultants, of different nationalities, are specialists in career management and recruitment of healthcare professionals (physiotherapists, pharmacists, health technicians, nurses, dentists and doctors).
Our consultancy is free and our guiding principle is to support you in making the best professional decision in a project that brings together professional development and personal experience.
We are currently recruiting Community Pharmacists for our clients (Irish pharmacies groups).
Some of the pharmacies locations are Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Wexford, Westmeath, etc.
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to the patients;
- Advise patients about medicines and possible interactions;
- Encourage patients’ loyalty and confidence;
- Administer flu and covid-19 vaccines;
- Manage the stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products;
- Interact with other health professionals such us local GPs and nursing homes;
- Support the management and follow up on claims;
- Any other projects and duties as they arise.
- Good communication skills, teamwork and adaptability;
- Pharmacy degree from an European University;
- English certificate (IELTS Academic, OET Pharmacy or CAE C1).
Job offer & benefits:
- Online job interviews and job offers before moving;
- Employment contract signed directly with the Pharmacy;
- Full-time job;
- Annual salary between €65,000 and €80,000 depending on experience;
- Initial and continuous training provided;
- Possibility to progress in your professional career;
- Support in registering as a Pharmacist in Ireland;
- Relocation packages to help with relocation;
- Exclusive staff discounts;
- Performance bonus, etc
Candidates who meet the requirements will be contacted within 7 days by one of our consultants. Applications are confidential and data processed in accordance with data protection.
We broaden horizons