Amplia is a multinational company, created in 2015, with operations in 4 continents (Europe, Asia, Africa and North America). Our consultants, of different nationalities, are specialists in career management and recruitment of healthcare professionals (physiotherapists, pharmacists, health technicians, nurses, dentists and doctors).
Our consultancy is free and our guiding principle is to support you in making the best professional decision in a project that brings together professional development and personal experience in an international context.
We are currently recruiting Pharmacists for our prestigious clients in Ireland (Irish pharmacies).
Some of the pharmacy locations are: Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Mayo, Waterford, Meath, etc.
- Pharmacy degree from an European University;
- Good English level (an English certificate will be required for your registration as a pharmacist in Ireland - IELTS, OET or CAE);
Job offer & benefits:
- Online interviews and job offers before moving to Ireland;
- Employment contract signed directly with the Pharmacy;
- Full-time work ensuring professional stability;
- Annual Gross Salary between €60,000 and €80,000 depending on experience (between €3,531 and €4,360 net per month);
- Initial and continuous training in reputed pharmacies;
- Possibility to progress quickly in your professional career;
- Support in registering as a Pharmacist in Ireland;
- Relocation packages to help with initial expenses;
- Help in finding accommodation;
- Contribution to retirement;
- Performance bonuses;
- Exclusive discounts for staff;
- FREE support throughout the process.