Amplia is a multinational company, created in 2015, with operations in 4 continents (Europe, Asia, Africa and North America). Our consultants, of different nationalities, are specialists in career management and recruitment of healthcare professionals (physiotherapists, pharmacists, health technicians, nurses, dentists and doctors).
Our consultancy is free and our guiding principle is to support you in making the best professional decision in a project that brings together professional development and personal experience in an international context.
We are currently recruiting Pharmacists for our clients in Switzerland. Pharmacies are located in the German cantons.
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to the patients;
- Advise patients about medicines and possible interactions;
- Encourage patients’ loyalty and confidence;
- Administer vaccines;
- Support in the management of the pharmacy;
- Any other duties as they arise.
- Pharmacy degree from an European University;
- German certificate B2 level (Telc or Goethe) or motivation to learn the language up to level B2 in approximately 6 to 7 months;
- Good communication skills, teamwork and adaptability
Job offer & benefits:
- Gross annual salary from 84.500 CHF (Swiss Francs) depending on German level and work experience;
- To get your diploma recognition (among other documents) you must have a B2 level of German from a certified school;
- Full time employment contract signed directly with the pharmacy;
- Initial and continuous training, staff discounts, health insurance, among other benefits;
- We work with the main Pharmacy groups in Switzerland, so you will benefit from a strong possibility of career progression;
- Free support with the diploma recognition in Switzerland + Local support from our Swiss colleagues.
Candidates who meet the requirements will be contacted within 7 days by one of our consultants. Applications are confidential and data processed in accordance with data protection regulations.
We broaden horizons