Bologna Health Jobs has new exciting opportunities for specialized doctors in Psychiatry in the HSE hospitals or mental health services.,in several cities of the Republic of Ireland (Cork, SLIGO, Cavan…) for 2018in the following specialties and for the following levels:
Psichiatry of learning disability
Psichiatry of old age
Rehabilitation and Liaison Psychiatry
For doctors that can't go into the specialist registrar but have practiced psychiatry for at least 4 years.
Psychiatry of learning disability
Psychiatry of old age
Rehabilitation and Liaison Psychiatry
- Initial contracts of 1 year or 6 months. Big opportunities to obtain permanent contracts for Consultants positions in the mid- term (1 or 2 years).
- Possibility to do Locums through our agency once you have been some time in Ireland (minimum of 6 months) to get some more earnings.
- Annual total gross salary for Registrars of 80.000-110.000€. Approximate net monthly salary of 4000-5000€ net/month after tax and pension deductions for Registrar positions.
- Basic gross annual salary for Consultants in Psychiatry goes from 127.000€ to 175.000€ + on-calls +allowances. Approximate net monthly salary of 7000-8000€ net/month after tax and pension deductions.
- 31 working days per Year holidays for Consultants+ public holidays (there is 9 in a year).
- 3 weeks holidays every semester for registrar posts.
- 7 study days leave per year to attend conferences or further education for Consultants and 18 days per semester maximum for Registrar posts.
- Up to 3000€ for educational funding for Consultants.
- Good working conditions and environment.
- Travelling expenses for face to face interviews (if deemed suitable) will be refunded under certain conditions. Please note that a face to face interview is not strictly necessary as interviews can de done using Skype or telephone depending on each case.
- Allowance for children of 130€/month*child can be obtained once you become a resident if you have children under your responsibility.
- Very high quality of public schools free of charge.
- Bologna Health Jobs will help the doctor in many issues to do with the selection process and the incorporation to our Client hospital as could be: going over the CVs to adapt them to the vacancies, help with registering with the Irish Medical Council (IMC), tips and advice before the interviews with the hospitals, help to get your experience recognized in Ireland if you are coming from abroad, help with relocation issues, Tax advice, Career planning in Ireland, etc. In a nutshell we pride ourselves with having long term relationships with the candidates we place so we will help you in everything that we can possibly do so.
Requirements and Qualifications:
For Consultant level applications the following requirements apply:
For Registrar level applications the following requirements apply:
1. The candidates will have to register with the IMC (Irish Medical Council) at least in the General Register for Registrar posts (if they haven’t done so yet). Assistance will be granted to do this and we will help you all the way through. Please take into account that the registration process typically takes up to 3 months since doctors start the paper work so it will be advisable to start ASAP as doctors can’t take up a job place till they are registered.
2. Candidates should have a minimum experience of 4 years’ in Adult Psychiatry.
3. The level of English requested is very high (equivalent at least to a B2 level). Fluency in written and spoken English will be indispensible. NO FORMAL EXAMINATION IS REQUIERED for the time being please note that for UK there is a formal English examination required. Please take note that Bologna Health Jobs works with a network of English speaking native teachers that can give classes on Skype if the English level is not up to standard.
Application: Please provide a full CV in English.
Bologna Health Jobs
200 000.00 EUR per year
(+35 3)( 0)12544366