MediCarrera is an authorized partner of the public health care in Denmark, Sweden and Norway. On behalf of public hospitals, primary care centers, and dental clinics, we select candidates, organize the intensive language program for all family members and the relocation to the new country.
Moving to another country can provide you and your family with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional development. A new career, a new lifestyle and new challenges can also be very stressful if not carefully managed. The mission of MediCarrera is to give you and your family the support you need so that, when you arrive in the new country you are ready for the challenges and opportunities which your new life presents. With the MediCarrera program, every family member will speak the language starting with the first day in the new country.
Since 2003 we have been helping doctors, nurses and dentists take their careers to the next level working in the Swedish, Norwegian or Danish healthcare system. MediCarrera is the only company offering an intensive language course for the entire family.
All the services of MediCarrera are free of charge for the candidates and their families.
Are you our new staff specialist in psychiatry? Vacancies open in the Psychiatry Department in the Region of South Denmark. Brand new Psychiatry Hospital: The newly built psychiatry department of the hospital is located on a 40,000 square meter site and contains a psychiatric emergency room, child and youth clinic and about 100 psychiatric beds.
The building, which is approximately 17,000 square meters and a workplace for more than 250 employees, forms the framework for a professional and dignified treatment home. The psychiatric unit serves approx. 250,000 inhabitants and the department is organized in multidisciplinary teams consisting of psychologists, physiotherapists, social workers, family therapists and secretaries.
About the region: The surroundings of the workplace and city offer unique experiences all year round. Whether you have children, love football, shopping, exercise in nature and life in the fjord, loving opera, rock and art.
Why choose to work at a Danish Hospital?
Working in a Danish hospital gives you both a good and stable professional and private life.
You get attractive working conditions and great possibilities for professional development, and a better work-life balance. http://www.medicarrera.com/docs/12reasonswhyDenmark.pdf
• Permanent contract without trial period
• Salary starting from 7000 € gross per month. Duties, if there will be, will be paid apart.
• Training courses within working hours
• Help to find: apartment, school and kindergarten
• Invitation to study tour to Denmark after a first interview, to learn more about the region and the work environment
• Assistance with removal and relocation costs.
• Intensive Danish course, also for the family
• Remuneration during the Danish course of 700€ monthly net, a supplement for children of 70€ monthly net, free apartment and travel costs for the family
• A great opportunity to grow professionally.
• Good and deeply committed colleagues with different professional backgrounds.
• Working in informal work environment
• Good working conditions; Six weeks paid holiday. 37-hour working week
• Specialist title in psychiatry with broad psychiatric training, and with interest in patients with affective disorders, anxiety diagnoses, PTSD etc.
• Availability to complete the Danish course (B2 Level)
• Motivation for living and working in Denmark
All the services of MediCarrera are free of charge for the candidates.
7 000.00 EUR per month
+349 331 73715