ABOUT THE REGION
The town is an important commercial, industrial, and government center for the area.
ABOUT THE HOSPITAL
It is a health trust which administrates hospitals and institutions in the town of Norway.
•The health center has about 80 inpatients divided between a day-care center, outpatient clinic, and outpatient team.
•Work assignments will include general direct and indirect patient work such as outreach and treatment in a full range.
•In addition, participation in internal and external meetings, teaching, professional development, correction, and other organizational work.
What’s expected of you
• To be dedicated, work independently with good collaboration skills.
• To be professional development driven.
• To have the ability to make decisions and demonstrate good professional judgment.
- A free visit to see the place where you will live and work and meet future colleagues.
- A free preparation and intensive language course.
- A free intensive language course for partners and children of school age. Kindergarten for the youngest.
- Free apartment at the course location for you and your family, all costs covered Flight tickets to the course location for the whole family.
- A scholarship for the intensive language course of 800 € monthly.
- We find you a place to live and help to register your children in a school or kindergarten.
- We help you with practical matters, such as social security number, medical card, bank accounts, etc.
- We help your spouse with sources for job search.
- We contact the moving company and arrange the moving trip.
- You receive an information package with practical details and a contact person to call in case of any problems.