Psychiatry Specialist position in Sweden
- To work in a team and independently with general psychiatry in the outpatient department.
- Duties from home for the emergency clinic, which is open 8.00 – 16.00, other hours patients are referred to the hospital.
What’s expected of you
- To be a specialist in Psychiatry
- To work in a team and independently.
- To have a driver's license.
Salary and Conditions
- During introduction without the license: 51.500 SEK.
- After six months, the salary will increase according to the agreement for a specialist.
- For an independent specialist who dominates the Swedish language, the salary will be negotiated individually.
- Duties from home.
What do we offer
- A free visit to see the place where you will live and work and meet future colleagues.
- A free preparing and intensive language course.
- A free intensive language course for partners and children in school age.
- Kindergarten for the youngest.
- Free apartment at the course location for you and your family, all costs covered (electricity, gas, water, and WiFi).
- Flight tickets to the course location for the whole family.
- A scholarship for the intensive language course of 800 € monthly.
- Generous relocation package, including flight tickets and transportation of goods.
- We find you a place to live and help to register your children in a school or kindergarten.
- We help you with practical matters, such as social security numbers, medical cards, bank accounts, etc.
- We help your spouse with sources for job searches.
- We contact the moving company and arrange a moving trip.
- You receive an information package with practical details and a contact person to call in case of any problems.