Pulmonologist position in Sweden
- The pulmonary unit consists of a health care ward with 16 beds, an adjacent pulmonary clinic, and a separate allergy clinic.
- The pulmonary clinic is well-organised, dealing with different groups of pulmonary diseases such as COPD, interstitial lung diseases and lung cancer.
- Patients with respiratory failure are treated with long term oxygen and/or longterm mechanical ventilation. Invasive procedures include thoracocentesis, chest tube insertion, and flexible bronchoscopy. Equipment for trans-thoracic ultrasound is available.
What’s expected of you
- To have a specialization in Pulmonology and preferably in Internal Medicine
- To have experience in lung cancer
- To have specialist skills in allergic diseases will be an advantage
- To have very good communication skills
- To be concerned about quality and innovation
- To have good collaboration skills with patients and staff
- A free visit to see the place where you will live and work and meet future colleagues.
- A free preparing and intensive language course.
- A free intensive language course for partners and children in school age. Kindergarten for the youngest.
- Free apartment at the course location for you and your family, all costs covered(electricity, gas, water, and WiFi).
- Flight tickets to the course location for the whole family.
- A scholarship for the intensive language course of 800 € monthly.
- Generous relocation package, including flight tickets, and transportation of goods
- We find you a place to live and help to register your children in a school or kindergarten.
- We help you with practical matters, such as social security numbers, medical cards, bank accounts, etc.
- We help your spouse with sources for job searches.
- We contact the moving company and arrange a moving trip to Sweden.
- You receive an information package with practical details and a contact person to call in case of any problems.
5 900 - 6 500 EUR per month