Radiation Specialist in Sweden - AHPs
- As a specialist at this clinic, you will work widely with oncology but also have the possibility to deepen your knowledge in some specific areas of interest.
- You will participate in developing the clinic with your colleagues.
- If you are interested in teaching young doctors, the clinic counts with several residents.
What’s expected of you
- Specialist diploma in radiotherapy.
- Experience in clinical work.
- Research experience will be positively valued.
Salary and Conditions:
- Employment starts after receiving the license to practice as a specialist in Sweden.
- Salary during the introduction/trial period: 60.000 SEK / month
- After six months, the salary will be negotiated individually but a minimum of 65.000 SEK / month.
- Salary as a senior consultant (earliest one year after employment): Approximately 80.000 SEK / month
What we offer
- A free visit to see the place where you will live and work and meet future colleagues.
- A free preparing and intensive language course.
- A free intensive language course for partners and children in school age. Kindergarten for the youngest.
- Free apartment at the course location for you and your family, all costs covered (electricity, gas, water, and WiFi).
- Flight tickets to the course location for the whole family.
- A scholarship for the intensive language course of 800 € monthly.
- Generous relocation package, including flight tickets and transportation of goods.
- We find you a place to live and help to register your children in a school or kindergarten.
- We help you with practical matters, such as social security numbers, medical cards, bank accounts, etc.
- We help your spouse with sources for job searches.
- We contact the moving company and arrange a moving trip to Sweden.
- You receive an information package with practical details and a contact person to call in case of any problems.
6 000 EUR per month