Radiologist in Denmark with experience in Neuroradiology
- The radiology section in Hillerød is part of a busy, visionary, and development-oriented emergency hospital with a strong focus on good patient progress. The hospital treats both patients in emergency and outpatient treatment courses. They strive to maintain a high professional level and work for good working relationships with clinical specialists. They are approx 180 highly-committed employees who put a good working climate, humor, and cooperation at the forefront.
- They are looking for a specialist in radiology with a subspecialty in neuroradiology. Experience with ENT would be an advantage. Experience in other areas of MRI -orthopedic or abdominal MRI - is an advantage, but not a requirement.
What's expected of you:
- To hold conferences for the neurological and ENT department.
- To be used to multitask, to thrive on making an Effective Effort, and to be committed to providing a good service for patients.
- To be flexible and accommodating, to have strong professionalism and to be happy to participate in discussions on optimal investigative processes.
- To be professionally curious, development-oriented, and able to thrive in an unpretentious culture where they help each other when needed.
- To supervise resident doctors and assume a supervisor role to thrive well in a context where task sliding is an option.
- To be loyal to both colleagues and management, to have good collaborative skills, and to love interdisciplinary collaboration.
- To help implement new equipment and help develop and create a framework for the new, beautiful hospital and department.
What we offer:
- A free visit to see the place where you will live and work and meet future colleagues.
- A free preparing and intensive language course.
- A free intensive language course for partners and children in school age. Kindergarten for the youngest.
- Free apartment at the course location for you and your family, all costs covered (electricity, gas, water, and WiFi).
- Flight tickets to the course location for the whole family.
- A scholarship for the intensive language course of 800 € monthly.
- Generous relocation package, including flight tickets and transportation of goods.
- We find you a place to live and help to register your children in a school or kindergarten.
- We help you with practical matters, such as social security numbers, medical cards, bank accounts, etc.
- We help your spouse with sources for job searches.
- We contact the moving company and arrange a moving trip to Denmark.
- You receive an information package with practical details and a contact person to call in case of any problems.
104 000 EUR per year