Radiologist with interest or experience in Mammography for Denmark
- We are looking for a Radiologist with interest or experience in Mammography.
- The mammography, as well as all other radiological procedures of the region, have been gathered in a hospital in close collaboration with the breast surgery, pathology, and oncology departments.
- It's a department that is fully digitalized and works paperless, with full integration between the systems.
What’s expected of you
- To be collaborative inside a multidisciplinary team which includes radiologists, breast surgeons, and oncologists. The clinic organizes individual cancer screening programs.
- The position includes imaging diagnostics with clinical mammograms, related intervention procedures as well as MRI. The doctor will also hold interdepartmental conferences.
- Currently, there are 3 full-time mammography specialists at the Breast Clinic, and the group is expected to expand to a total of 5-6 radiologists. Applicants with an interest in research at the Breast Clinic will have good opportunities with great patient material.
- A free visit to see the place where you will live and work and meet future colleagues.
- A free preparing and intensive language course.
- A free intensive language course for partners and children in school age. Kindergarten for the youngest.
- Free apartment at the course location for you and your family, all costs covered(electricity, gas, water, and WiFi).
- Flight tickets to the course location for the whole family.
- A scholarship for the intensive language course of 800 € monthly.
- Generous relocation package, including flight tickets and transportation of goods.
Salary and Conditions
- There are guard duties related to this job.
- The salary will be approx. 4000- 5000 EUR NET, depending on qualifications and experience.
4 000 - 5 000 EUR per month