Public hospita is south Sweden is looking for two radiologists with a couple of years of experience. They will participate in both acute and scheduled work in all areas of the department. The department has a good cooperation with a university hospital. You will as a specialist tutor resident doctors, do ward rounds and participate in trainings.
Equipment: two newly installed Aquilion Prime CT, one 1,5 T MR Siemens and soon we will have twomore new MRI’s. Two GE Logiq E9 ultrasoundlaband 3 conventional labs, including basal intervention.
The radiology department is doing general radiology daytime between 7.30 - 16.30 and on calls evenings, nights and weekends. During nights, the radiology department collaborates with TMC.
It is important that the candidate likes to work in a team and he/she should be interested to help the department progress. The radiology department in realizes about 53.000 examinations/year; there are 2 resident doctors, 5 specialists and 60 co-workers.
SALARY AND CONDITIONS
• Salary starting from 4500€ gross/month. The salary after obtaining the license is 5500€ gross/month aprox. and 6700€ gross/month when the doctor has full responsibility as a Swedish general specialist.
• Permanent contract after 6 months trial period and obtaining the licence
• Duties will be paid apart.
• Specialist title from the EU.
• EU citizenship or long term residence permit in the EU.
• Availability to complete the intensive language course
• Motivation for moving and starting a new career in Scandinavia
• A new career in Scandinavia with a balanced working life
• A study tour to gain valuable insight into the region and working environment
• An intensive language course for the whole family
• € 700 monthly net salary and additional € 70 for each child during the language course
• A free apartment and coverage of travel costs for the whole family during the language course
• Assistance with finding an apartment and school/kindergarten enrolment in the new country
• Assistance throughout the relocation process
• Induction training within working hours
All MediCarrera services are free of charge for the candidate
6 700.00 EUR per month
0034 933 173715