If you are a nurse and would like to live the experience of working in Amsterdam, if the answer is yes, read on.
We are European Healthcare Agency, we belong to the group Leven & Zorg Holding, founded in Amsterdam in 2009.
We seek excellence in caring for people and cover different groups: attention of children and young people, psychological/psychiatric and home care.
We are currently looking for professionals who are interested to develop a professional career in an intercultural environment.
You would have the following functions:
- To ensure the physical and psychological integrity of patients
- Perform nursing techniques and procedures and patient's personal care.
- Perform rehabilitation work.
- Ensure patient safety.
- Prevent accidents and correct emergency management.
- Follow-up of activities prescribed by the physician.
- Establish a responsible living environment in relation to the clinical picture of the patient.
If you are a Graduate in Nursing you want to live in Amsterdam and you feel passion for what you do, we look for you.
- Contract of a minimum of 12 months with the possibility of a subsequent permanent contract.
- Hours 36 per week.
- Personalized Career Plan: It is based in 36 hours contracted divided in 18 hours of work and 18 hours of Dutch language training before getting the B1 level of Dutch. For the 18 hours of studying you will get 1685 and after discounts for accomodation, training... You will get 1000 euros (average) net for yourself (18 hours of work/week). After being a Registered Nurse our salary will be between 2500/3000 euros depending on Qualification and experience for 36 hours/week.
- Dutch course from level 0.
- Support on the homologation of the degree of Nursing in the Netherlands, taxes included.
- Low rate of accommodation, including transport ticket.
- Accompaniment throughout the whole process.
- Working in Domiciliary Care and in a future in Hospitals if you prefer to.
We are looking for:
-To have the University Degree in Nursing.
-Nationality of a country belonging to the European Union.
-English A2 level
-Positive attitude, flexibility, passion for work and caring for people.
-Motivation for working in a multicultural environment.
Do not hesitate and leave your CV or contact us for any questions, we will accompany you throughout the whole process.
We conduct interviews, personal, on telephone and by Skype.
European Healthcare Agency
1 900 - 3 000 EUR per month