Who are we?
European Multi Talent Group Healthcare BV is a Dutch company situated near the Amsterdam area. We are a recruiting company specialized in European healthcare professionals for the cure and care in the Netherlands. Since 2012 we have positioned over 400 professionals from over 10 different nationalities a job in the Netherlands.
You will work with one of our partners who are part of the Dutch Public Health Care System. These can be at a nursing home, homecare, mental health care centers, and care for the disabled.
- Be a citizen of an EU member state or have a valid work permit in the Netherlands;
- Knowledge of the English language, at an A2 level minimum;
- Degree in Nursing obtained from an EU country ;
- Minimum of one-year experience in the health care sector within the last 3 years;
- Willing to spend three months at Academia Neerlandesa to learn the Dutch language;
- Relocate to the Netherlands for at least 2 years.
What do we offer?
- Full-time contract (36 hours per week)
- An initial yearly gross salary of € 30.914,69 – €41.457,72, in accordance with the Dutch National Labor Agreement. Your initial gross salary will increase after obtaining the Dutch Nurse Registration to €41.457,72 – €50.257,00.
- A yearly 8.3% holiday allowance
- 24 days of vacation days per year
- An intensive Dutch course at one of Academia Neerlandesa locations and free food* and accommodation* for the duration of the course.
- Support on your integration in the Netherlands during your first year (administration procedures, insurance registration, etc.)
- Assistance on your housing/apartment search in the Netherlands;
- Weekly Dutch lessons once in the Netherlands to reinforce your language skills and achieve the Dutch language diploma level B1;
- Social events with other international colleagues to expand your professional network.
*This applies to locations in Spain and Italy.
What is the process once hired?
You will begin a 3-month intensive Dutch language course at one of the locations of Academia Neerlandesa (Spain, Italy, or the Netherlands) where you will meet your future international colleagues. Upon the completion of the course you will begin to work at a Dutch health care institution in the Netherlands and will be partnered up with an EMTG Coach that will assist you in your integration to the Netherlands during your first year.
European Multi Talent Group Health Care BV
31 000.00 - 50 257.00 EUR per year