From the North Sea Islands to the beautiful rolling Harz hills, Lower-Saxony has it all! We offer the lively city life of Hanover, but also the convenient for escaping to the peace and quietude of our idyllic countryside.
For learning German, as a second language, our region does not only offer high standards of language teaching but also the opportunity to benefit from an accent neutral environment. What you hear in class is what you will hear in the community. Global enterprises and dynamic small and medium-sized companies significantly contribute to the core of the German economy (www.lower-saxony.de).
The International Placement Services (ZAV) is a member of the European Employment Services network EURES - we place our services at your disposal free of charge!
We are looking for
Registered / trained Nurses (M/F/D) in Wolfsburg
Who we are:
We are a successful Christian company with several institutions of geriatric and youth welfare and several different social services.
With its more than 10 different facilities, including among others, inpatient and outpatient care, residential care or long-term nursing care, about 1400 employees and hundreds of residents and patients, we are one of the leading companies for geriatric care in this region.
Following our corporate philosophy "What would you have me do for you", we support people of all ages and their relatives who are in need of help. It is our aim to maintain or improve the quality of life for our patients and their families by promoting their independence and individual initiative.
we are looking for examined nurses (m/f) at the earliest possible date.
We can offer full time / part time employments with maximal 38,5 hours / 6 days per week.
Your tasks include:
• professional organisation of the resident-oriented, holistic, activating care and support of the residents in your living area
• inpatient or outpatient care
• nursing care in the form of basic care (food intake, personal hygiene, support of mobility etc.)
• maintain the nursing quality according to § 80 SGB XI
• maintain the care documentation
• implementation of our corporate philosophy and nursing care mission statement
• observing the care budget limitations
• constructive support of superiors.
• a completed education/ expert knowledge in nursing. Work experience would be preferable (experience in geriatric care would be an advantage)
• willingness for constructive and co-operative cooperation in a multi-disciplinary team
• professional und social skills, ability to handle conflicts
• single-mindedness, motivation, flexibility
• an open minded attitude towards new concepts and structural changes
• creativeness and innovative capability
• organisation and executive skills
• economic thinking and acting
• a demanding and responsible job
• the opportunity and support for advanced training
• working hours in early and late shifts or individual arrangements
• the possibility to contribute your current experiences and new ideas to our company
• cooperation in a motivated and friendly Team
To make your start in Wolfsburg easier, we can offer you financial support in learning the German language and for obtaining recognition of your qualifications.
Furthermore, we provide you with the assistance of a mentor in the search for an apartment and with general administrative formalities.
You are Interested!?
Than notice the Reference Code MED2019-NSB-RF and send us your CV or EUROPASS (www.europasss-info.de) via email:
Mr. Raimund Frank
Internationaler Personalservice Niedersachesen - Bremen
0.00 EUR per month
0228 713 1313