Specialist Doctor for Geriatric Psychiatry Ward in Denmark
We are looking for a Psychiatrist or Family Doctor or Geriatrician with experience in treating geriatric patients with various kinds of psychiatric sufferings, as well as dementia, patients with neurological problems, etc.
There is a strong collaboration between the outpatient care and the in-patient units, as well as the closed ward.
- To have a broad experience in the fields of geriatric psychiatry, with interest in expanding their knowledge.
- A free visit to see the place where you will live and work and meet future colleagues.
- A free preparing and intensive language course.
- A free intensive language course for partners and children in school age. Kindergarten for the youngest.
- Free apartment at the course location for you and your family, all costs covered (electricity, gas, water and WiFi).
- Flight tickets to the course location for the whole family.
- A scholarship for the intensive language course of 800 € monthly.
- Generous relocation package, including flight tickets and transportation of goods.
- We find you a place to live and help to register your children in a school or kindergarten.
- We help you with practical matters, such as social security numbers, medical cards, bank accounts, etc.
- We help your spouse with sources for job searches.
- We contact the moving company and arrange a moving trip to Denmark.
- You receive an information package with practical details and a contact person to call in case of any problems.
104 000 EUR per year