Two positions for ophthalmologists for South Sweden
About the Hospital
- The department has out-patient care and operation room with 2 beds.
- There are 45 people working there: including medical secretaries, nurses, assistant nurses, opticians and doctors.
- The ophthalmology clinic is looking for 2 ophthalmologists to join their team.
What’s expected of you:
- Specialization in ophthalmology
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Experience with medical retina
- Experience in paediatrics ophthalmology is an advantage
Salary and conditions:
- Salary for a senior consultant 68.000-70.000 SEK gross per month
- Full time employment 40 hours per week
- Permanent contract after 6 months trial period and obtaining the license
- On-calls will be paid apart
- A new career in Scandinavia with a balanced working life
- A study tour to gain valuable insight into the region and working environment
- An intensive language course for the whole family
- € 800 monthly scholarship during the intensive language course
- A free apartment and coverage of travel costs for the whole family during the language course
- Assistance with finding an apartment and school/kindergarten enrollment in the new country
- Assistance throughout the relocation process
- Induction training within working hours
- We find you a place to live and help to register your children in a school or kindergarten.
- We help you with practical matters, such as social security number, medical card, bank accounts, etc.
- We help your spouse with sources for job search.
- We contact with the moving company and arrange the moving trip to Sweden.
- You receive an information package with practical details and a contact person to call in case of any problems.
68 000 - 70 000 SEK per month