Urology vacancy in Norway
- The urological activity involves both outpatient consultations and operational operations on a day surgical basis.
- The urology clinic has its own modern operating room with equipment for transurethral interventions including TUVIS, PDD, flexible URS and modern laser for stone crushing, as well as ESWL.
- The hospital is looking for a colleague with broad clinical and operational experience
- You must be able to communicate and collaborate well with both patients and staff.
- Teamwork, collegiality, and honesty are important values at the hospital.
What we offer
- A free visit to see the place where you will live and work and meet future colleagues.
- A free preparing and intensive language course.
- A free intensive language course for partners and children in school age. Kindergarten for the youngest.
- Free apartment at the course location for you and your family, all costs covered (electricity, gas, water, and WiFi).
- Flight tickets to the course location for the whole family.
- A scholarship for the intensive language course of 800 € monthly.
- Generous relocation package, including flight tickets and transportation of goods.
- We find you a place to live and help to register your children in a school or kindergarten.
- We help you with practical matters, such as social security numbers, medical cards, bank accounts, etc.
- We help your spouse with sources for job searches.
- We contact the moving company and arrange a moving trip.
- You receive an information package with practical details and a contact person to call in case of any problems.
5 000 EUR per month