Would you like to work in Sweden, but prefer not to move there permanently?
We give you the opportunity to make between 3.500-5.000 euro gross/month, working in rotation of 4 weeks and then enjoying 2 weeks off.
You will be working across Sweden, in municipal or university hospitals. The first working period will be of 8 weeks, from which 4 weeks will be of introduction with an experienced Swedish nurse, learning routines and getting to know your new colleagues. Afterwards you will integrate to a 4-2 program. An introduction time will always be included in every new assignment, as well as help and support from a MediCarrera Temp nurse on site.
With this program, MediCarrera Temp allows you to grow professionally in a modern healthcare system, benefiting from a very good salary and working conditions, without moving away permanently from your home country.
Currently there are open vacancies for nurses with different profiles: with experience in psychiatry, surgery, geriatrics, pediatrics, palliative care, emergency care, ICU, radiology, biomedical sciences, and internal medicine (preferably with one sub-specialization like cardiology or pulmonology).
WHAT WE OFFER
• Two-year contract on 4-2 rotation.
• A free language course to learn Swedish up to B2 level, before the employment begins.
• Assistance with the necessary documentation, as well as finding an apartment in Sweden.
• Salary starting from 3500 up to 5000 € gross per month, depending on number of hours and experience.
• Personalized career growth plan, with the possibility of becoming a coach/mentor for new nurses.
• Nurse title.
• To complete our language course and pass the B2 exam.
• Preferable two years of clinical experience working as a nurse.
• Conversational English.
3 500.00 EUR - 5 000.00 EUR per month
+349 331 73715