We inform you that the ACCESS to the EXPOMEDICS events is made only after completing the epidemiological sorting procedure.
Thus, they can have access only:
- persons with evidence of vaccination against SARS-CoV-2 virus;
- persons proving the presence of antibodies in a medical document;
- persons who show the negative result of a PCR test performed at most 72 hours before entry;
- persons who present the certified negative result of a rapid antigen test, not older than 48 hours;
The documents are presented in electronic or printed format, together with the identity card, at the entrance.
We have taken all the necessary measures to ensure that the time spent at the EXPOMEDICS event is safe!
Everything is very simple and easy to follow:
- cover your nose and mouth with a mask | sorry, but the measure is mandatory throughout the visit;
- keep a distance of 1.5 m from the other participants you interact with;
- avoid physical contact with the interlocutors - hugs and handshakes;
- sneeze and cough only in the bend of the elbow or on the upper arm;
- disinfect your hands as often as possible (disinfectant devices are installed inside the event room)
The EXPOMEDICS Team.