UWV EURES the Netherlands
As Public Employment Service and EURES member (EURopean Employment Services) UWV provides independent advice to both employers and jobseekers about working and living in the Netherlands.
Part of our service is to bring qualified European jobseekers in contact with Dutch employers in the healthcare sector.
Why work and live in the Netherlands?
• Excellent healthcare system
• Attractive salary and fringe benefits
• Excellent quality of education system (lifelong learning)
• Good career perspectives
• Safe and interesting working environment Jobseekers interested in working in the Netherlands may receive financial support for language training, diploma recognition, relocation costs and travelling costs for a job interview.
We are looking for candidates in the following positions:
• Nurses specialised in elderly care
• Other healthcare professionals
Some of our employers offer Erasmus+ opportunities.
More information? Interested in working in the Netherlands?
Feel free to contact our EURES Adviser.