We are one of the largest independent providers of specialist mental health treatment and associated care across a range of mental health service. We pride ourselves on being a provider of high quality care which is responsive to the changing needs of service users and our Commissioners.
We are looking for a Consultant Psychiatrist to work full time (40 hours per week) in order to provide psychiatric care at our fantastic hospital based on the Norfolk coast.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Consultant to join the team at Southern Hill. You will closely work with a committed MDT and assist the Medical Director and Hospital Director in providing day-to-day medical expertise for care delivery and clinical leadership.
There will be the opportunity to undertake clinically relevant research, audit and contribute to the unit quality improvement initiatives. This post provides an exciting opportunity to work in a specialist service and for the successful candidate to contribute to the development of the services as they respond to the changing healthcare landscape.
We are able to offer Tier 2 Sponsorship and help with flights and accommodation.
We Are Looking For People Who Have:
· Full GMC registration along with post registration experience as a consultant
· Extensive experience within an acute mental health service
· The ability to interview and assess patients whilst making informed decisions in reference to appropriate treatment options
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to write clear comprehensive medical notes
· Excellent knowledge of the Mental Health Act and Code of Practice along with Mental Capacity Act 2005 and Code of Capacity
· Up to date record of Continued Professional Development (CPD)
· The ability to work as part of a Multidisciplinary Team
· MRCPsych or equivalent
AC approved / Section 12
In Return, We Will Offer You:
· The opportunity to progress within our organisation
· Fantastic support from our team of consultants
· A great remuneration
· Company pension scheme
· Opportunity to undertake further learning and development opportunities